The premium quality 18RU 600mm Deep X 600mm Wide Rack Cabinet is a cost-effective server rack designed for maximum performance of your equipment, with multiple uses beyond IT.
Designed for Maximum Performance
The true measure of a good server rack is performance of the equipment in it; especially considering that OpenXtra recommends a maximum 27°C server room temperature. High temperatures reduce equipment lifetime, quickly cause hardware failure and have a potential $7,117 per minute downtime cost. That’s why our 18RU Rack’s sleek design is based on utility:
- a solid black colour that matches any office layout
- an easy-to-set-up design
- pre-punched cabling holes, ready for wiring
- vented front and sides for maximum cooling
- top mounted fan tray with 4 fans (you’ll certainly need that in the summer in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane)
Strong Enough to Protect Your Equipment
Our premium data cabinet guarantees the safety of your valuable equipment, through:
- solid steel frame with welded construction for added strength
- a key lockable, toughened-glass front door mounted on the heavy-duty framework
- vented front and sides facilitate temperature regulation
- revolving front and side locks
That should do the job adequately… unless you want to guard it with guns and swords too.
Multiple Uses Beyond IT
Storing small servers is just a tip of the iceberg. The 18RU rack also accommodates:
- communications equipment like telephone systems and PABX equipment
- network equipment e.g. routers and switches
- audio video equipment like DVR
- security systems
- CCTV equipment
- IT equipment e.g. patch panels and steam servers
- industrial systems
- computer equipment
- UPS equipment
- other rack mountable equipment
This is why we serve clients from multiple industries, such as NEC Australia Pty Ltd; The University of Queensland; and Melbourne Airport.
Built around universal 19” standards, each 18RU 600mm Deep X 600mm Wide Rack Cabinet is compatible with your existing system setup. It works flawlessly with all equipment from leading vendors and OEM brands.
Grows With Your Business
As you business grows, remove the side panels for easy configuration to accommodate your expanding network equipment. This should serve you for a long time, until you’re ready to upgrade to a higher capacity cabinet like the 18RU 600mm Deep X 600mm Wide Rack Cabinet.
The Beginning of a Long-Term Relationship
We don’t just take your money and run. Each 18RU 600mm Deep X 600mm Wide Rack Cabinet comes fully assembled with a 2-year warranty. And you can easily reach us if you have any queries before and after purchase.
18RU 600mm Deep X 600mm Wide Rack Cabinet Features
- Heavy duty frame work
- A reversible front glass door
- Toughened glass on front door
- Removable side panels
- Revolving front and side locks
- Top mounted fan tray with 4 fans
- 1RU 8 Outlet Power Distribution Unit
- 2 shelves included
- 19” adjustable rails (front and back)
- Vented front and sides for maximum cooling
- Pre-punched holes for cabling
- Generous rear entry for cabling
- RU markings (front and back)
- Black colour with a clear front door
- 2-years warranty